Chatting it up with Seth Pepper, elite level sports psychologist. Listen to episode 1 to get the full story.
As a reminder, Seth works with super high level athletes, pro golfers, NBA players, MLB, Olympic level athletes, and the list goes on and on, assisting them in achieving higher success in their sports. But he also works with CEO, COOs, entrepreneurs, anyone for that matter with an obstacle to overcome in order to get to that often elusive “next level.” This is what Seth Pepper does!
Before Seth became a sports psychologist he was a world class athlete in the massively competitive sport of swimming. He was a sprint freestyler and butterflyer. Take a look here at only some of his athletic achievements:
- Hall of Fame (HOF) Inductee, University of Arizona (UA)
- Was the greatest male butterfly/sprint freestyle swimmer in UA history
- A 14-time D1 All-American
- D1 NCAA silver medalist, two times, 100-yard butterfly
- D1 NCAA gold medalist with the third-fastest time ever swam
- Fastest 50-yard butterfly split in history
- D1 BCAA third and fifth finishes, 50 and 100-yard freestyles
- US Olympic Trials qualifier
- And at the time of his HOF induction Seth held the school record in both the 100-yard butterfly (46.51) and the 100-yard freestyle (43.44).
This was a super successful athlete speedster and a fast and furious man.
But, the most fascinating part of Seth’s athletic athletic career is how he became a high level athlete; believe me, it’s not the way most people do it; and its this method that he practiced on himself that he serves up to his clientele, helping them get exactly where they need to go.
You just have to listen in to hear his truly unique story of how he got into the fray, how he eventually topped the fray, and how following that he now helps you top the fray.
Also, if you’d like, Seth would be pleased for you to reach out to him here:
1) http://www.sethpepper.com/ 2)https://www.facebook.com/SethPepper
Come on in, check this one out. You’ll be glad you did.
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/the-who-are-you-podcast/support